Van Gogh - Wheatfield With Cypresses - Display
Vincent van Gogh (1853-90) was a Dutch Post-Impressionist painter whose work had a far-reaching influence on 20th-century art. In just over a decade, he produced more than 2,100 artworks but received little recognition during his lifetime.
Van Gogh was unsuccessful during his lifetime and was considered a madman and a failure. He became famous after his suicide, and exists in the public imagination as the quintessential misunderstood genius, the artist "where discourses on madness and creativity converge". His reputation began to grow in the early 20th century as elements of his painting style came to be incorporated by the Fauves and German Expressionists.
Van gogh attained widespread critical, commercial and popular success over the ensuing decades, and is remembered as an important but tragic painter, whose troubled personality typifies the romantic ideal of the tortured artist.View Artist Collection
- This is a set of canvas framed art prints
- The large framed canvas measuring upto 30 x 36 inches.
- The set of 3 small framed canvas measures upto 8 x 12 inches each.
- High resolution printing on premium artistic canvas, by using a high-quality framing technique and metal hanging hooks already nailed on the frame.
- The canvas art is ready to hang out of the box.