Van Gogh - Starry Night Custom
Vincent van Gogh (1853-90) was a Dutch Post-Impressionist painter whose work had a far-reaching influence on 20th-century art. In just over a decade, he produced more than 2,100 artworks but received little recognition during his lifetime.
Van Gogh was unsuccessful during his lifetime and was considered a madman and a failure. He became famous after his suicide, and exists in the public imagination as the quintessential misunderstood and tortured genius artist.View Artist Collection
- This is a set of canvas framed art prints
- The large framed canvas measuring upto 30 x 36 inches.
- The set of 3 small framed canvas measures upto 8 x 12 inches each.
- High resolution printing on premium artistic canvas, by using a high-quality framing technique and metal hanging hooks already nailed on the frame.
- The canvas art is ready to hang out of the box.