Set Of 3 Roy Lichtenstein Paintings - As I Opened Fire - Gallery Wrapped Art Print ( 10 x 12 inches ) each
- Showcase your love for Modern art with these most famous paintings - As I Opened Fire by Roy Lichtenstien.
- As I Opened Fire is a triptych with verbal and temporal continuity. In 1972, it was regarded as Lichtenstein's most ambitious exercise in strangely uniting, visually warring elements." Depicting a short few seconds during an aircraft battle, the painting is based on three panels of the original narrative which Lichtenstein has altered to improve its formal coherence.
- This piece represents his affinity towards " highly emotional content, yet detached impersonal handling" As I Opened Fire exhibits Lichtenstein's "formal imagination". We see successive tighter views of the gun muzzles in action accompanied by an onomatopoeia, which provides cinematic flow despite the varying skies. As I Opened Fire is regarded as a "very uncompromising military triptych".
- This is a set of 3 Gallery Wrapped art prints each measuring approximately 10 inches x 12 inches each.
- High resolution printing on premium artistic canvas, by using a high quality gallery wrapping technique which extends the picture all the way around the wooden frame. And metal hanging hooks already nailed on frame. The canvas art is ready to hang out of the box.