Set Of 3 Raja Ravi Varma Paintings- Kadambari, Woman Holding a Fruit And Malabar Lady With Veena - Gallery Wrapped Art Print
Raja Ravi Varma was an Indian painter and artist, considered as one of the greatest painters in the history of Indian art. Varma is known for his amazing paintings, which revolve mainly around the Puranas and the great Indian epics - Mahabharata and Ramayana.
Raja Ravi Verma uniquely managed to accomplish a beautiful union of Indian sensibilities and iconography with the techniques of European academic art.View Artist Collection
- Showcase your love for Indian art with these most famous paintings - Malabar Lady With Veena, Woman Holding A Fruit & Kadambari by Raja Ravi Varma.
- "Malabar Lady With Veena" by the Indian master Raja Ravi Varma, is a charming portrayal of a lady from the Malabar Region of Kerala. She is holding an ancient musical instrument named Veena, which is an important and popular string instrument in classical Carnatic music.
- "Woman Holding a Fruit" by Raja Ravi Varma is his very famous painting depicting a beautiful Indian woman holding a fruit.
- "Kadambari", the last painting by the Indian master Raja Ravi Varma, depicts a lady playing sitar. The intricate details on the design and difference between textures of her clothes is fascinating.
- This is a set of 3 Gallery Wrapped art prints each measuring approximately 14 inches x 18 inches.
- High resolution printing on premium artistic canvas, by using a high quality gallery wrapping technique which extends the picture all the way around the wooden frame. And metal hanging hooks already nailed on frame. The canvas art is ready to hang out of the box.